Tuesday, March 4, 2008

What A Beautiful Day...Too Bad I Didn't Enjoy It.

It was so nice and warm today. My kind of weather for sure. I've felt horrible since yesterday so I can't really enjoy it. I feel like I have a stomach bug or something. I'm not really horribly ill but I just feel like yuck!

So I pick Evan up from pre-school today and the teacher tells me that he was playing and him and a little girl bumped into each other. Her head hit his nose and she said he cried and cried and only stopped when it was time to go home. I explained to her about how his nose may be broken (which is why he was not in school last Friday) and that it would take almost a week to figure out if it is indeed broken. Now he's gotten bopped in the nose again. Ugh! That boy needs a bubble.

My sister is flying with my niece down to Florida in the morning to attend my grandmothers funeral. She wanted me to go but there are several reasons why I'm not going. My main thing is that I don't want to remember her like that. I want to remember her in front of the Fountain Bleu saying goodbye like that.
This will be my nieces first plane ride! I'm sure she'll enjoy it and I would love to see her face! It's just too bad she's going under these circumstances.



sayings


OHIO......


DON'T FORGET TO GET OUT THERE AND VOTE TODAY!

No comments: