Thursday, March 6, 2008

More Snow Coming (Give Me A Break Already!!!)...And A Bling

Lovely. Another flippin storm coming. Crazy. Just crazy. WTH? Hopefully this is the last one of the year? I doubt it. The kids already have to make up 3 snow days this summer. That isn't so bad I guess and it's not even that. I don't care if the kids are home with me every single day (ok, that may be a bit much) but it's not the kids being home; it's the snow falling from the sky. It's only pretty and enjoyable on Christmas day. There really is no need for it any other day of the year.


Ok, so here's a heart bling I made tonight. I was just messing around but I hate to trash it so I'll share it. Here's what it looks like.

Photobucket

You can download it here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I here ya sister I am soooo over all this dang snow! We had to postpone the birthday party!