Sunday, March 2, 2008

The Day Is Over.

Thank goodness! I'm over this day. It has been so blah. I'm still upset and sad about the news that my grandmother died last night. I really feel awful for my grandfather because he loves her so much and now she's gone. I don't know what he's going to do with himself. It's such a sad thing.
I said my goodbyes to her in front of the Fontainebleau Hotel. She knew and I knew that that was our last goodbye. That helps a lot but at the same time it's very strange and sad to know you're saying goodbye to your grandmother for the last time. You want to remember every second of that. I remember her whispering in my ear, "Goodbye. I love you. Remember that." Then she turned around and got in the car because we were both crying.
I'm glad I at least had the chance to do that with her and say goodbye. Some dearly loved people have just been taken without a chance for goodbye.
She was loved and she'll be missed and I'll forever see her standing sideways for the camera. LOL

No comments: