Thursday, March 6, 2008

Chop Chop!

While eating my cranberry, walnut and grilled chicken salad from Bob Evans today (TMI I know but it's really good people), I had a sudden urge to cut my hair. DH said maybe tomorrow but I didn't want to wait so when we came home I handed him the scissors and said "Do it". You know guys, they act like they have no clue about something so they can get out of it so after he fumbled and complained the scissors were too dull I took them and finished the job. All of a sudden he says, "Just pay to have someone do it!" Muah-ha-ha...no! By then I was already in the midst of it. I saved myself some money (because I'm frugal like that LOL) and it doesn't look so bad. I may have it redone when I go to get my color done but who really cares. It's just a simple cut that you don't have to be real intelligent or talented to do.

So here it is.


Ahh! I feel so much better.

No comments: