Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Winter Is For The Birds....Not. They Hate It Also.

The debate was a snoozer so I decided to take some pics of my ducks. They are nice and happy in the driveway (as opposed to the nice warm shelter). So in uploading the duck pics I discovered some guinea and chicken pics I took the other day. These guys are so over winter as well. It shows on their little bird faces.

Here are the ducks just a few minutes ago.



And here they are the other day. Sleeping in the snow again.



Then there are the chickens who find absolutely no humor at all in all this white stuff.




And my guineas who are desperately trying to get into the goat house. They don't realize the big doorway we cut into the side of the building so that goats can come and go as they please. They really are intelligent birds. It just doesn't always show. LOL



I'm eagerly waiting for site of the first daffodil. I have to be quick though because if not the chickens will get to it before I see it. :o)

No comments: