Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Aww, She Likes Watching Me Cook & Alot Of Nothing Done Today.

So I'm cooking dinner and Izabella is watching me like she usually does. Tonight she said, "I like watching you cook Mommy." So I ask her why is that? Because she is learning how to do things? And she replies, "No, because you always burn yourself and it's kinda funny." Humph! Well I'm glad I can provide her with entertaining memories.

I've started about 4 different projects today and only finished one. I finally got my parenting site skin changed from winter snowmen to March green. That is an accomplishment for sure. I usually start it one day and it takes about a week to get all the buttons made. I kind of add a few here and there. It was actually nice to get it all done at once!
I also started making my website calendars. I only started it. It may be done tomorrow (the March calendar) if Evan can find something to entertain himself for a few minutes. I've got the hard part done so that's good. Today the kids had a snow day (again!) and they entertained each other. It was so nice!

Oh the March calendar will be posted on here when it's done for snaggers. :o)

No comments: