Thursday, February 28, 2008

Mo Rocca is Grey? ER and March Calendar...

Mo Rocca is grey? When did that happen? Hmm, I wonder how old he is. Must be premature grey.

Another snow day! Yeah, you heard right. And more snow should be here by morning. I'm not even going to say anything.



I took a lovely trip to the ER tonight because Evan decided he would climb a table...again. It's only about the 5th time today he's been told not to climb that darn table. I hear a bang, a crash and a scream (the scream was from Bella). I get there and he's just starting to stand up and he had a huge egg on his head and blood coming out of one side of his nose. Thankfully it may not be broken. May not because the doctor said to give it a few days and since it wasn't crooked he would not x-ray. The head is fine. He will never learn. Never.

Ok, I got the March Calendar done tonight. Here it is. It shows Daylight Savings Time (9th), Palm Sunday (16th), St. Patty's Day (17th), First Day of Spring (20th), Good Friday (21st) and Easter of course on the 23rd.

Just right click and save.



I need some darn chocolate. Dark chocolate. Yum!

No comments: