Tuesday, February 26, 2008

It's Almost 9pm! Debate Already!

The debate is on tonight and you would think I was a little kid staying up to watch her favorite cartoon or something. I really want to hear and see if Hillary brings out the bitch stick. I like O'bama really and I think either way it goes if one of the Dems win (excluding Nader...geesh! what is he thinking?), we will be better off then another Republican. I have to admit I have not listened much to McCain but why should I really? To me it's like being shot with a gun...it's just a different gun. Either way you die. LOL

Yippee Skippy! Only 7 more minutes! I love their bantering and it's really going to be a shame when this is all over. Best scenario is Hillary wins and O'bama is her running mate. I'm sure she won't be his. I think with both of them in office would be ideal.

Ok, Gotta make sure the kids are sleeping so I can watch this. TTFN!

No comments: