Monday, March 31, 2008

Uncle Jay & The Truckers Strike & PSP Shares

So whoever hasn't heard yet, a lot of the independent truck drivers will be going on strike starting tomorrow (April 1st). Nope, it isn't an April Fools joke. They are fed up with the diesel prices. I know it's hitting big in our house. Companies want their loads moved but are not willing to pay a higher rate to help the truckers pay for the fuel.
I heard something tonight about the Cattleman's Assoc. also going on strike and they are supposed to stop sending out beef but I haven't verified that one yet. I just got a phone call saying to stock up on beef. We don't eat that much beef here. Not beef from the store anyway.

Ok, that's that.

I've been really sick lately so I haven't done any more psp shares. I have someone in my guestbook who asked about it but I really haven't had time to open up psp and make anything to share. I'm glad you like it but I haven't done anything extraordinary. :o)Just doodling. I have a few tags to make for people and I'm behind. I just hope everyone bears with me for another week. I'm sure I'll feel better by then. I better.

Uncle Jay is really funny today. Enjoy and visit his channel. There's a link in the last Uncle Jay post.

No comments: