Saturday, March 15, 2008

Crankiness~Spring Carnival~Kindergarten Registration



I forgot how irritable I could be when I'm pregnant. I think I've threatened bodily harm on everyone from The Hubbs, both children and even the dogs. I've had evil thoughts about old people driving cars...well, that part is normal. LOL I've pretty much been sleeping since Thursday afternoon. Yesterday I woke up long enough to eat some green beans and yell at everyone in the house because they were too loud or arguing or "why must cartoons be on all day" or because I heard breathing. I scared myself even. This morning started out cranky as well. "Why am I the only person awake in the house????"....Umm, maybe because I've been sleeping for almost two days! After I got dressed I felt better and happier. We took the kids to the spring carnival. That was a lot of fun. They played a lot of games and ate (should I say wore) a lot of cotton candy. My little nephew and niece were there so it was nice to see them. Here are some pictures of the fun they had. :o)








Lilly, Bella and Evan doing the cake walk. I threatened them to win the peanut butter pie or they would have to walk home. LOL They didn't win. We gave them a ride home anyway. I've never had peanut butter pie but it looked awesome! I don't need any pie though. I'm being good.





















Evan went and took his kindergarten test to see if he is ready for kindergarten. I think he did great and went above what they asked of him. Now he just has to take the test to see if he's mentally ready for it all. He's going to be five only a few weeks after school starts but they want to check his little brain because he won't be five at the time school starts. I hope he makes it in because he's totally bored out here in the stix when Bella isn't home. Here's the picture of him when he was done with his kindergarten test. They gave him the book 'Froggy Goes To School'...he said to them, "Don't you have any other books? I already have two of these at home." LOL We bought it for Izabella before she started school and when she went to her kindergarten test they gave her another one. :) Oh well. We have back-ups now.

So here's my little man with his marine cut. LOL I take him to an old-fashioned barber who puts wax on his hair and gives him the perfect little marine cuts. :o)

No comments: