Thursday, December 4, 2008

CHRISTMAS BALLS!

******Prepare For Venting*****


I just wonder how many people will pull out in front of me and walk out in front of my car before I lose it and just run them over. People are so RUDE! It makes no sense to me. If we are the only two vehicles on the road then why don't you just wait for me to pass before you pull out in front of me and then decide to knock your speed down to 30 mph? If my kids were not in the car I would give you the biggest bird you ever saw and then I would honk at you like the idiot that you apparently are. And then!...YOU jay walk in front of MY car and then when I slow down so as not to run your butt over you give ME a look and wave me on past you like you are doing me a freakin' favor. OMG.

*****Venting Over******

So I started thinking about my pspx not working last night and then I started wishing it would so I could share some kits and then I realized :Duh!: I don't need my pspx to share them, I only need it to make them. When I realized this though it was 11 something pm and I was too tired to get on and add one. Sooo, here is a really nice one that I've yet to use (cry me a river) but for anyone else who likes it there ya go. Enjoy and leave feedback for the maker if you can, that's always nice.

Ok, as you can see this is not a layout but Christmas balls.
It's been one of those days.
She also has really cute snowmen right under these that you can download. So nice!



Visit This Blog To Download-------> http://e-lenasweb.blogspot.com/

No comments: