Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Brother & Sister and Rambling.


Here's a layout I did yesterday. I love the little saying on there and of course the kids are adorable as ever. I'm their mother so I will always say that. :o) The box effect is kind of different but the colors were hard to work with I think. I'll post this kit later. I have to dig it up and give the proper credits and it's just too hot right now. My A/C doesn't seem to be working well today. Maybe because it's almost 90 degrees out. Ugh! I hate summer (and winter). I'll be happy when fall arrives and everything is orange and red and there are pumpkins all around and we can start our fire at nights. Maybe this year we'll actually get some beautiful colors on the trees. Last year was a total flop when it came to that. I couldn't get a good fall picture of the kids and it just drove me CRAZY!

...and none of this has anything to do with anything. Adios.

No comments: