Sunday, April 20, 2008

UFC & I Am Legend

OMG GSP won last night and it was great. I really need to start betting (although I never will) because I am GOOD! I have only been wrong on one UFC fight. Every single fight I have watched I have called and been right since I've been watching UFC. I amaze myself really. The one I lost was GSP against Matt Hughes and that is because I just had to go with Matt. He failed me but I'm pretty sure he's done so I don't have to worry about him for now. If I ever get insane enough to bet I'm sure I would be debt free in one night.

Did I say yet that I'm good? I really am.

``````````````````````````````````

Ok, now for this waste of time movie I watched today. I've heard nothing but good about 'I Am Legend' but to me it was a big disappointment. Big. I'm not going to ruin for anyone who hasn't seen it. But.....really?

2 comments:

Gustav said...

You have great taste in books and a cool blog.

Have a nice day.

Crystal said...

Thank you so much for you comment gustav.